Tuesday, November 10, 2015

What I Ate Today: 22 inch waist


What I Ate Today: How I maintain my 22 inch waist.


Breakfast:
For breakfast I had a cup of Detox tea (NOT the laxative kind, the kind that promotes healthy liver function) and I had a bowl of plain Greek yogurt with honey on top.


Lunch:
For lunch I had a bowl of Penne Pasta with fresh tomatoes and red pepper flakes on top. On the side I had an apple and some water with lemon.


Dinner:
For dinner I had a large plate of salad with greens, cherry tomatoes, and avocado. I usually prefer vinaigrette dressings. I also had a bowl of chili with ground beef, beans, and crushed tomatoes, and also some lemon water.


Dessert:
For dessert I had some leftover Halloween Candy.


Snacks:
I usually only crave two kinds of snacks: sweet snacks and savory snacks. When I'm craving something savory I usually will eat mini kosher dill pickles or Spanish olives. When I'm craving something sweet I will snack on fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment