Monday, February 17, 2014

REVIEW: Kate Spade Grande Bow Heels












Kate Spade Grande Bow Heels
On a Size 6.5:
Heel Height: 4.5"
Platform Height: 0.5"
Ivory Satin with a detachable Turquoise Satin Bow. Leather Lined. Made in Italy.

The heel was a bit more extreme than I originally anticipated, but the more I got used to the shoes, the more comfortable they felt. On a night out I would probably be able to last 4 hours in them. Length wise my feet are a US size 6, however the 6.5 fit my feet perfectly. Consider ordering a half size up. These shoes are perfect for Weddings, Baby Showers, and other festive Spring-time events.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Is there any possibility you might be looking to sell these shoes? Please let me know if so, michelle.wsy3445@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I plan on keeping these...but definitely keep checking ebay for people selling them. Also I think Kate Spade will probably sell this shoe again, only the colors might be different.

      Delete
  2. I just got these new for 70% off. I can't wait to wear them to a wedding in July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch eBay. Sometimes they show up. I've been checking pretty much every day. Today I struck gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still not willing to sell these? I’ve been looking everywhere for these. For my 10 year wedding anniversary my husband and I️ are renewing our vows and having the wedding we never had. These would be perfect. Email me if you can jessy81408@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete