Saturday, October 24, 2015

My Skincare Routine for Oily/Acne Prone Skin


Day:

Step 1: First I exfoliate my skin with St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. I take a dime sized amount, add some water to it and exfoliate my skin for a minute. I then use a clean damp wash cloth to remove the scrub residue.
Step 2:  I cleanse my skin with Clinique Liquid Facial Soap for Oily Skin. I take half a pump of the product, add some water to it and cleanse my face for a minute. I then wash off the excess product with water.
Step 3: I tone my skin with Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4. I soak some of the toner on a cotton ball and wipe it all over my face.
Step 4: To moisturize I use Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer with SPF 30. I use a dime sized amount for my entire face.
Step 5: For my eyes I use Nuance by Salma Hayek Anti Aging Wrinkle Filler Eye Serum. I massage the product around my eye area.

Night:

Step 1: I remove my makeup with Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover. I shake the bottle and dab some of the product onto a contton ball. I gently wipe my face until all of my makeup is removed. This usually takes at least 3-4 cotton balls.
Step 2:  I cleanse my skin with Clinique Liquid Facial Soap for Oily Skin. I take half a pump of the product, add some water to it and apply the product to my face. I then use The Body Shop Round Facial Brush to exfoliate my skin and remove any last traces of makeup. I massage then cleanser into my skin and then I remove it with water.
Step 3: I tone my skin with Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4. I soak some of the toner on a cotton ball and wipe it all over my face.
Step 4: I spot treat my face with Clinique Acne Solution Clinical Clearing Gel. I dab this product on any acne on my face and let it dry.
Step 5: I use Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil as a treatment for my face. I dab a few drops onto my fingers and massage the product into my face.
Step 6: For my lips I use Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm.
Step 7: To seal everything in and keep my face extremely moisturized during the night, I use Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream. I take a small scoop and massage it into my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment